About the Cadovius Building
Since 2008 TTO has resided at the Cadovius Building (located at Finlandsgade 29 in the northern part of Aarhus). The Cadovius Building was constructed in 1946 and originally home for a factory for the production of fibre glass boats created by the Danish furniture architect and manufacturer Poul Cadovius (1911-2011). Poul Cadovius was mostly known for his design of the shelf system Royal System.
Poul Cadovius took out more than 400 patents on his inventions and for his inventiveness and designs he was honored both domestically and internationally.
Throughout the years the Cadovius Building has been residence for an architect office and a rental housing association.